Sunday 20 February 2011

Rollercoaster Animation project first render test: (operation nightmare)

So far I have been experimenting and testing camera angles and camera types for my rollercoaster animation. I’ve also been practicing with the different types of lighting and there uses. I can’t decide what camera angle I should go for to present my “operation nightmare” rollercoaster. I have produced the main outline of my rollercoaster such as the track, rollercoaster cart, rollercoaster venue and my entrance including different textures for the objects I produced. I have carried out a render test for my rollercoaster which shows the main sequence to my animation video such as the cart going round the rollercoaster track.

I still believe there are some improvements I can make for my rollercoaster such as the improvement to the flow of the cart going round the rollercoaster track; some more improvements are the effects and conventions for the genre of the rollercoaster which is horror. I want to add more props and smoke / mist effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment