Thursday 7 October 2010

Visual Story time :)

I was given the task to make three short visual stories consisting of five images for each story. The first story is called DeathLift which is about a killer who attacks a harmless character using a lift, this idea was a random idea that I thought would work quite well to get straight to the point which is what I needed for a story consisting of five pictures which is really, really short.

The next story is about the life of a fly which is what the story is also called, I invented this idea literally as I was sitting in my kitchen trying to think of something to produce where a fly appeared on the table near me, so I began from there and I created a short visual story out of it...... R.I.P Fly ;)

The next story is a bit weird to be honest but I wanted to produce something different that I know is a bit taboo which probably hasn’t been created before... or maybe it has I don’t know. Anyways this story is a story about a living Henry Hoover sneaking into its owner’s room and viewing an erotic film.... I say no more!

DeathLift
Life of a fly
Adventures of filthy Henry!

No comments:

Post a Comment