Saturday 30 October 2010

3D Animation :)

I have now started a new project which will last for three weeks. The project is to produce a station identification 3D animation for a fictional cabal channel that holds audience interest in the interval between shows slots. To produce the animation ill be using 3ds Max and premier pro to design build and animate a thirty second identification for my fictional station.

My first seminar consisted of learning the basics of the 3ds Max software so that I am now prepared to produce a successful 3D animation. I really enjoyed this seminar because I have never done anything to do with 3D animation before, so it’s good to gain a new experience which I am really curious about and interested in.

I made my first 3D animation in the seminar which I was really happy with for my first creation.



No comments:

Post a Comment