Wednesday 17 November 2010

Inspirations, research, and pre production :)

Before beginning the production of my Ident I explored the internet to gain some inspiration and research other TV idents. I already had my idea to produce a children’s TV ident so I looked at other idents within the same category. I looked at ‘Cartoon Network’ and ‘Disney’ and ‘Nickelodeon’. These are all children’s TV stations in case you didn’t already know. ;)


                        
                        

With my own ident I wanted to do something with splat animations, this gave me the idea to come up with the name of my ident which is quite simple but attractive for the genre or type of TV station I wanted to produce. So I came up with 'Big Splat Toonz'. I first designed the text for my ident. Once I had the idea and what I wanted to do in my head I produced a simple storyboard allowing me to organize and know exactly what I wanted to do when producing my ident in 3dsMax.




 Once I created my storyboard I was ready to begin producing the animation for my ident.




No comments:

Post a Comment